C-Section Silicone Gel Scar Remover Sheet
This product is currently sold out.
Shrink, Flattens and fades new scars .
Minimizes formation of new scars.
You can begin using the silicone sheets 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed or when cleared by your physician or surgeon for use.
Instructions for use:
1) Check the expiry date before use.
2) Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before use.
3) Remove gel sheet from package and cut gel sheet to fit scar size.
4) Keep the unused portion in the original container and store in a dry place below 25°C.
5) Apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
6) Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is used to the silicone patch.
7)Use 30 days as a treatment course, for scars less than 3 years, use 3 treatment courses(3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses(6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7~10 treatment courses.